Believe it or not, you can download an audio copy of one of my bestselling books – completely free. Here's how:
- Choose the book you want to listen to.
- Click one of these links:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial subscription to Audible.com.
- Download the book and start listening.
This is a great deal for three reasons:
- There's no catch: you get to listen to one of my books, gratis.
- If you don't yet subscribe to Audible.com, you're missing out on one of the most useful and cost-effective information services in the world.
- If you don't like Audible, you're free to cancel and keep the book.
Note: Audible is currently extending this offer only to non-members. If you're already an Audible subscriber, my books are high-value ways to take advantage of your membership credits. Both books periodically go on sale for members only - I'll notify you via email when special offers are available in the future.
Why listen to audiobooks?
Listening to audiobooks is a straightforward way to read more without drastically rearranging your schedule.
I've heard from many readers that they've purchased the The Personal MBA in every format - print, ebook, and audio. Each version has its own particular strengths:
- Audio is ideal for completing the entire book - think of it as a low-cost business course that you can take over and over again.
- Print is ideal for browsing and as a long-term desk reference.
- Ebook is ideal for searching inside the book and reviewing concepts on the go.
It's very common for my readers to listen to The Personal MBA during their morning and evening commute, or at home while doing housework or chores.
Listening to books is an easy and inexpensive way to optimize your time and increase your overall productivity. If you're going for a run, mowing the lawn, doing dishes, or folding laundry, there's no reason you shouldn't occupy your mind and learn something useful by listening to an audiobook.
I've been an Audible member for over a decade, and it's one of the best services I use on a daily basis. A large percentage of books on the Personal MBA recommended reading list are available on Audible, so listening to them in audiobook format is a great way to make consistent progress.
In addition, fiction audiobooks are a wonderful, cost-efficient form of entertainment. I've listened to every book in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series (better known as Game of Thrones), which amounts to 202 hours of entertainment at a cost of approximately $0.37 per hour. That's a screaming deal. (If you're wondering, the books are even better than the TV show.)
I obviously have a commercial relationship with Audible, since they're a bookseller, and I sell books. I'm compensated by Audible if you download my books via this offer. Here's my full disclosure policy.