My friend, Chris Guillebeau (world traveler and author of The Art of Nonconformity), is publishing a new book: The $100 Startup. I’ve read it, and it’s great. (You’ll find my official endorsement on the jacket.) If you’re curious about what it takes to start a new business without capital, you’ll love Chris’ new book.
Adam Baker of Man vs. Debt, another good friend, runs a little website called Only72.com on the side. Every few months, Adam works with authors and bloggers to put together a very high-quality training package, then makes it available at 90% off retail for only 72 hours. In support of Chris’ new book, Adam put together a new deal, which is available for the next 72 hours.
I’m happy to be involved as a contributing author. I created a brand new guide, The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure, which is a perfect complement to Chris’ new book. This guide details over 50 tools and resources that can save your business thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time. It retails for $4## 9. If it saves you an hour, it pays for itself.
My new business infrastructure guide is included in the Only72 package, which costs a flat $100. If you order the package, you’ll get a hardcover copy of The $100 Startup (which retails for $23), plus the following resources from authors you’ll recognize:
- Josh Kaufman - The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure
- Pam Slim - Ethical Selling That Works
- Alyson Stanfield - Turning Your Hobby into a Career
- Jonathan Mead - Identifying Your Passion
- Scott Dinsmore - Live Off Your Passion
- David Risley - Double Your Ad Income
- Ashley Ambirge - You Don’t Need A Job, You Need Guts
- Men With Pens - Write for the Web, Guest Posting Guide, Beyond Brick & Mortar
- Johnny B. Truant - Tao of Awesome
- Marianne Elliot - 30 Days of Courage
- Corbett Barr - Creating, Marketing, and Designing A Blog That Matters
- Susannah Conway - Blogging From The Heart
- Free The Apps - How to Make iPhone Apps
- Brett Kelly - Evernote Essentials
- Chris Guillebeau - Unconventional Guide to Publishing
All of these resources are available direct from the author. If you bought them individually, you’d spend over $1,000. This is your chance to get them all for a flat $100, including a really great new hardcover book.
Any single one of these resources will provide more than $100 in value to your life or business. If you think trading dimes for dollars is a smart move, there’s absolutely no reason not to purchase this bundle. I’ve already placed my order, and the value of the ideas I’ve taken away from Pam Slim’s Ethical Selling That Works are already worth 10x the asking price.
Do it now, before you forget… it’s only available for 72 hours. Enjoy!
Note: if you order, I get a percentage of the bundle price as an affiliate. If this morally offends you, don’t order. (It’d be your loss.) I use affiliate revenue to offset the thousands of dollars I spend on books every year to ensure the Personal MBA reading list remains the best free resource of its kind. If you have any questions, here’s my full disclosure policy.