I’m hard at work preparing the 2008 edition of the Personal MBA Recommended Reading List for publication. I’m very excited about this new edition – I think you’ll find it a significant improvement over the 2007 edition.
Here’s what you can expect when the new list is published:
- 77 books, including 14 new recommendations and 2 new editions.
- Expanded, more comprehensive coverage of important subjects like Marketing, Sales, Leadership, Analysis, and Innovation.
- A new user-friendly design.
- Updated options to purchase the entire library of books. (If you’re thinking about purchasing the Motherlode, you should hold off until the new list is published.)
- Guidance on what to read first, based on your personal situation and goals.