Every now and again, I interview interesting businesspeople and post the recordings in the Personal MBA Insider members-only website. Today, I posted a brand new recording that I think you’ll find incredibly useful.
In this interview, Abby and I discuss:
- Simple techniques to immediately increase your reading speed.
- Getting the big picture before you focus on details.
- The importance of setting a purpose before you read.
- Priming your mind to find the information you’re looking for.
- How to be an active, mindful, and conscious reader.
- Reading online vs. reading offline.
Listen to the interview…
I hope you enjoy the interview, and discover a few new ways to learn what you need to know in record time!